Marco McClendon for Mayor


New Ideas - New Vision - New Beginning

My name is Marco McClendon and I'm seeking the office of mayor of West Memphis. I’m in touch with the needs of our city and the concerns of our citizens. West Memphis is in need of leadership with new ideas and a new vision to move our city forward. I have had the opportunity of serving on the city council for 8 years. I have served and chaired various commissions in the city. I have learned and obtained a great understanding of the job of mayor.

I am ready to administrate as well as unite our city through fairness and accountability. One of the attributes that I am most proud of is being a true public servant who adheres to the voice of the people. I believe in the potential of West Memphis. I know that we are on the brink of being the example of a city that can come back from adversity to be the beacon of light that leads by example to show promise, hope and opportunity. My commitment and determination will give this office the breath of fresh air that it needs to motivate CHANGE! With the strength of Christ and the support of you, the people, we can become one city and one community!


Headquarters:

1014 East Broadway Avenue - West Memphis, AR 72301


Email:

Marco_72301@yahoo.com



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How old are you and how can we get more information on you?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at reginaldmilton.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Alex

Reginald Milton said...

Alex,

This is the only link we have. I will contact Mr. McClendon staff to see if they have another contact link.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Marco - when you beat on women, do you usually go for the face or try to keep your punches in their gut so that it won't leave any bruises?