Thank You

Dear Friends,

I want to thank each and every one of you for your support during my run for office. Though I fell short, the many dear friends that I am blessed with comfort me.

I wish Melvin Burgess great success as our next County Commissioner. I also would like to praise Norma Lester for running an issue-based race free of mudslinging and rhetoric. Her grace and dignity was truly refreshing.

To my campaign manager and volunteers, no words could ever express the deep appreciation I have for each of you.

Again, thank you.

Reginald Milton, Community Organizer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reginald. It seems hard right now but you will come back. You need to run again someday.

Anonymous said...

You should have won. Memphis lose.

Davida said...

"I voted for you too and believe you are the type of honest, intelligent and professional person we need to represent the people. You are a true public servant at heart and in deed. You render dedication to the people and to causes that will ultimately better our community. God Bless you always!"

Davida