SMA Opportunity Bank

The spring SMA Opportunity Bank class has started. For the next three months nearly twenty promising entrepreneurs will be immersed in the art of operating a successful small business. Though we gear our program toward women and on average 95 percent of our participants are female, the program is open to men as well.

A few of the topics that will be covered include:

- How do I know I have a good product to sell?
- Pricing, what do I charge?
- Customers - Who are they? How do I get them? How do I keep them?
- What about bookkeeping?

Participants will upon completion of the program have a working business plan and an opportunity to apply for funding for up to $5,000.

There will be guest speakers, door prizes, and snacks.

Tired of working to help build someone else's dream? Ready to shape your destiny? Then you need to be here. Contact Christine Telford at 901-774-9582 for information about the upcoming summer class.